The Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6 describes Jesus as:
1. "Wonderful": (H6382-pele'): a marvel, wonder, extraordinary
2. "Counsellor": (H3289-ya'ats): one gives advice, counsel, guide
3. "The mighty God": (H1368-gibbowr): strong, valiant, champion, brave
4. "The everlasting Father": (H5703-'ad): ever, eternity, evermore, perpetual
5. "The Prince of Peace": (H765-shalowm): peace, well, welfare, soundness, health, tranquility, contentment
Each of us have been given the Gift that surpasses anything the world can offer. Through the gift of Christ, we have been given the gifts of the Kingdom God. As a believer, you have love, peace, hope, joy, acceptance, compassion, grace, mercy, strength, power, and authority. No one and no thing can take these gifts away from you. Covet the gifts that you have been given and do not relinquish them. Jesus came that you would have the right to live abundantly on the earth, and eternally in heaven.