"I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them."--1 Timothy 2:1(NLT)
God calls us to pray, not just for ourselves and our families--but for all people; even those whom we have never met. He calls us to pray with hearts of compassion. Prayer is the vehicle that connects us with the heart of the Father. When we pray in humility and with a pure heart, God's presence is manifested in the earthly realm.
Prayer is a change agent. When we pray we are asking a holy, all powerful, almighty God to intervene in any given area. When God intervenes, no one and no thing can stand in his way or hinder him. It is a supernatural phenomenon that goes beyond human reasoning.
Prayer is God's gift to all believers. It is the means by which a holy God invites us to communicate and fellowship with him. The Word of God tells us in Psalm 91:15 that God hears us when we call. Isaiah 65:24 further assures us that even while we are in the middle of praying--God is answering.
Please take time to pray over these areas of concern. Ask God to help these individuals, families, communities, nations. Intercede on their behalf according to 1 Timothy 2:1-- * Pray for Bruce and family
* Please remember Tina in prayer
* Remember the families of the Robb Elementary School shooting in Uvalde, TX
* Pray for the victims and families of the mass shooting in Buffalo, NY
* Pray for Monica, who recently lost her husband. Pray for her children, who have lost their father
* Please remember Bernie in prayer
* Pray for Andriy, whose family is in Ukraine
* Pray for David, who sustained a hand injury while working
* Please pray healing prayers for Paul, who is in the hospital
* Please pray healing prayers for Jeff, who is in the hospital
* Remember our students and young people, many of whom are facing challenges and struggles, in prayer.
* Please pray for Ava, who is having trouble sleeping.
* Remember Alison, who recently lost her dad, in prayer. Pray for her mother and family
* Pray for Mary, who is in the hospital
* Please remember Jayden, and his family, who recently lost his 14 year old cousin due to gun violence
* Please remember those who are on the Organ Transplant Waitlist
* Remember Pam in prayer, who recently lost her grandmother
* Please remember Brianna, who is starting a new job, in prayer
* Please keep the victims of Hurricane Ida in your prayers
* Remember Terry, who had a medical emergency, in your prayers * Please keep Tracey, who is recovering from Covid-19, in prayer
* Remember Mary, who was placed on hospice, and her family in prayer
* Please keep Wes in prayer as he recovers from open heart surgery
* Please keep Sophia's dad in prayer as he recovers from surgery
* Remember Jenny, who is having surgery, in prayer
* Please remember Gene's mom in prayer. She is in the hospital
* Pray for Tina's husband, who is having back pain
* Please pray for Sophia's dad, who was recently diagnosed with cancer. Nothing is too hard for God! (Jeremiah 32:27)
* Remember Tori and her family in prayer, in the passing of her mother
* Please remember Carl and his family in prayer, in the passing of his mother
* Remember those who have experienced childhood trauma in prayer. Pray for that the peace of God would blanket them and that their wounded hearts would be healed
* Remember Jennifer's sister in prayer, she is having a lung transplant. Please pray for a successful surgery and complete recovery
* Please pray for Rose who recently lost her grandson to gun violence
* Please remember Wanda and her family as she recently lost her husband
* Please remember John and his family in prayer as he recently lost his wife to cancer
* Please pray for Sophia, who is going through a difficult time
* Please pray for Loni, who is battling cancer
* Pray for Katie, who is recovering from spine surgery
* Remember Vera in prayer. Her mother recently passed away
* Please remember Darcy, who is recovering from major surgery, in prayer
* Remember Bea in prayer. Please pray in agreement that the building she desires to lease will become available quickly
* Please pray for Sue, who is experiencing dental challenges
* Please keep our students and young people in prayer, many of whom are struggling with online learning and social isolation
* Remember Beth in prayer. She will be having surgery
* Please pray for Steve, who is seeking a new job.
* Please remember John, who is undergoing chemotherapy, in prayer. He is a retired Navy Seal who served two tours in Vietnam. We thank John for his service.
* Remember Donna in prayer, who will be having a biopsy
* Please pray for Gina, who will be having hip surgery.
* Pray for Diane, whose grandmother recently passed away. Her dog also passed away. Pray that the peace and comfort of God would sustain her during this difficult time of loss.
* Remember our children in prayer whose schooling/education has been impacted by COVID-19. Pray against learning gaps, stress, fear, trauma, and worry.
* Please remember to keep our front-line and essential workers in prayer
* Pray for Sean who recently lost his uncle
* Please pray for Cade whose grandmother recently passed away
* Pray for Tonya, a single parent raising a special needs child
* Remember Sandy, who is caring for a parent with dementia
* Remember our veterans in prayer--those battling PTSD, substance abuse; those who are now disabled, those who are homeless. Remember the families of veterans
* Remember Debbie's mom in prayer as she recovers from Covid-19
* Pray for Vera
* Please pray for Janet and her family
* Please remember Natasha, who was bullied in school, in prayer
* Remember Cecelia in prayer as she recovers from surgery
* Please remember Nina's family, friends, classmates, and school in prayer. She recently passed away. Pray that the peace and comfort of God would sustain them all during this very sad and difficult time.
* Please pray for those effected by the wild fires burning on the West Coast. Pray for the fire fighters that are battling the blazes. Pray for those who have lost their homes.
* Remember John, whose father recently passed away, in prayer
* Remember the parents and family of baby Kabril, who recently passed away
* Remember Sheila, who unexpectedly lost her father, in prayer. Pray the peace and comfort of God for her and her family
* Please remember our children, educators, and school/college staff who are headed back to school--remotely, in-person, or hybrid
* Please remember Deborah in prayer; she will be having back surgery
* Please pray for total healing and speedy recovery for Dawson, who fracture his pelvis in a sport injury
* Remember Bernard in prayer
* Please pray healing prayers for Sylvia (Isaiah 58:8)
* Please pray healing prayers for Robena (Jeremiah 17:14)
* Remember the family of George Floyd in prayer
* Remember Laurel in prayer, who will be having oral surgery
* Please pray for those who have had traumatic childhood experiences. Pray that God would bind their broken hearts and heal soul wounds (Psalm 147:3)
* Please remember Bridget in prayer as well as several members of her family. (Jeremiah 17:14)
* Please link your faith and pray in agreement with B who is asking for prayer for those effected by COVID-19 (Matthew 18:19)
* Pray prayers of continued healing for Bridget (Isaiah 58:8)
* Please prayers of comfort and peace for Anna, who recently lost her father to COVID-19
* Please remember those battling the Covid-19 virus in prayer. Pray for their families.
* Remember Rashad in prayer
* Remember Lisa in prayer
* Please remember our health care professionals, those working on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic. Pray for their protection, health, and strength. Pray that they would not be weary in well-doing. Pray that they would have the medical supplies they need to do this unspeakably difficult work.
* Remember Maggies' dad in prayer. Pray for healing concerning his kidneys
* Please remember Shanelle and her family in prayer; they lost everything in a house fire.
***Prayer Update/Praise Report!!!*** Thank you for praying for Anna, who had her tonsils and adenoids removed. Surgery was successful and she is recuperating at home. She is in some pain and discomfort, so please continue to pray for speedy healing and quick recovery
* Remember John and Tracy in prayer, both are dialysis patients
* Please pray for Anna, who will be having her tonsils and adenoids removed today. Pray for a successful surgery and quick recovery
* Please pray for Bruce, who underwent heart surgery. Remember his wife and children. Pray for God's healing and peace.
* Remember Rose in prayer. She is battling bronchitis
* Remember Leigh, who was injured in a car accident, in prayer
*** Praise Report!!!*** We're praising God that the blood clot in Jenny's husband's heart is gone! Amen!
* Please remember Deana, who is recovering from surgery after a ruptured gallbladder.
* Pray for Allison, a youth, who attempted suicide. Pray that the peace and love of God would blanket her.
* Please pray healing prayers for Deidre who injured her knee.
* Please remember our college students who are studying for finals. Pray against stress, anxiety, and worry.
* Please remember Ana in prayer. She is taking the SATs today.
* Pray for John, who was recently diagnosed with congestive heart failure
* Please remember Jenny's husband in prayer. Pray healing prayers as he is recovering from a blood clot in his heart--See PRAISE REPORT above
* Please remember Kat and her family in prayer as her father just passed away. Pray prayers of comfort and peace
* Please pray for Gina, who will be having a medical procedure *Please pray for Brian, who has been in the hospital for three weeks with uncontrollable seizures. Pray for his family as well
* Please pray for the gun violence in the City of Philadelphia
* Please pray for the family of a couple and their two children who were shot to death by their oldest son
* Please remember Kerry in prayer. She is a transplant patient who will be having a biopsy
* Please pray for Terry who is having health challenges
* Remember Rose in prayer, her brother passed away
* Please remember Marie, whose mother passed away, in prayer
* Remember Katie in prayer. She was readmitted to the hospital with an infection
* Please pray for Dulce, (age 5) she was abducted from a playground. Pray that she would be found and be reunited with her family
* Please pray for Geri, whose blood pressure is very high
* Please pray for Holly's grandmother who had a stroke. Pray that her appetite would be restored and that she will pass her eating/swallowing test
* Please pray for Allison's grandmother who is in a rehab. She is feeling weak and has a poor appetite * Please pray for Katie, who is having sinus headaches
* Remember Claire, who is recovering from surgery, in prayer
* Please pray for Jessica who is having back spasms
* Remember Allie, who had stomach surgery, in prayer
* Please for Lena, who is going through a divorce. Remember her children in prayer as well.
* Please pray for Joey, a 22 month old baby boy who accidentally shot himself with a nail gun. The nail hit his heart and he is in critical condition. Pray for a miraculous and total healing in Jesus' name. Remember his parents in prayer also. * Pray for Bob, who recently lost his mother.
* Please remember Gina in prayer. She is recovering from a medical procedure.
* Please remember Tori in prayer. She is recovering from outpatient surgery.
* Pray for Rodger, who is home recuperating after a hospital stay.
* Pray for Gene, who was diagnosed with ALS * Pray for John (age 18) who is overcoming physical and emotional abuse
* Pray for Kevin, who is hospitalized with hydrocephalus
* Please remember Jeanne, who had cataract surgery, in prayer
***PRAISE REPORT*** Mona's father-in-law tolerated his first round of chemotherapy well. We're thanking the Lord for this report and asking that you'd continue to keep John and his family in prayer!
* Pray for Sarah, who is in tremendous pain after pulling a muscle. Difficulty walking and sleeping due to the intense pain. Unable to take pain medication
* Pray for Mona's father-in-law, who has kidney cancer. First round of chemotherapy begins next week.
* Pray for Herman who is scheduled to have knee surgery.
* Please remember Jerri's son in prayer, who battles mental illness and substance abuse
* Please remember Michelle in prayer, who is scheduled for a cardiac catherization
* Please remember Casey in prayer, who has a difficult boss
* Please remember Shelley (age 50), who had a heart attack, in prayer.
* Remember those battling Alzheimer's and dementia in prayer. Pray for their caregivers * Pray for Connie's mom
* Pray for Sean, a cancer patient, who is a husband with young children. Pray for his total healing and restoration. Please remember his wife and children as well. * Please pray for Rose who is recovering from an illness
* Please pray for Heather who is recovering from an illness and recuperating at home after a hospital stay
* Please pray for Anita (age 40) who had a heart attack
* Please pray for Emily who had outpatient surgery
* Please pray for Kathy who had a pace maker put in and is resting at home
* Please remember Tanya who has diabetes and had to have her leg amputated. Pray that she will regain her love for God as she cannot understand why this has happened to her.
* Pray for Ed who recently lost hiswife
* Pray for Joshua (age 1) who has a double ear infection and ruptured ear drum
* Pray for Jose, who is having back problems
* Pray for Carla. She is battling COPD, dementia, cirrhosis of the liver, and diabetes * Pray for Rose, who had back surgery
* Pray for Sally, who broke her leg
* Please pray for Chuck, a dialysis patient
* Please pray for Thomas, a dialysis patient who is awaiting a kidney transplant
* Please pray for Shelley who recently lost her father
* Please pray for Alexandria (youth) who is in the hospital * Please pray for Pastor K.A.
* Please pray for Karen, who has to have medical tests (heart) run tomorrow. Pray that the joy of the Lord would be her strength, that the peace of God would surpass all understanding, and that all would be well. In the name of Yeshua, Amen, and so be it according to the word of God: "...for the joy of the LORD is your strength."--Nehemiah 8:10 "...And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through ChristJesus."--Philipppians 4:7 "And she answered, It is well."--2 Kings 4:26
* Please pray God's word--Psalm 107:20 over Garth, a little boy in critical condition. Pray that God's word would go forth and heal little Garth, in Jesus' name. PRAISE REPORT!!!--Garth is doing much better and is out of ICU! Thank you Lord!
* Pray for Elizabeth, medical matter
* Pray for Bernard, cancer
* Pray for Paris
* Pray for our veterans (See 11/11/15 blog post, "A Prayer for Our Veterans") * Pray for the earthquake victims of Afghanistan and Pakistan
* Pray for the victims of Hurricane Patricia
* Tracy, medical matter
* Vivian, age 102
* Pray for Marie, cancer patient
* Pray for Daniel, 12 days old, needs open heart surgery
* Pray for the victims of the earthquake in Chile
* Pray for the 350,000+ Syrian and Afghan refugees seeking asylum in Europe
* Pray for the victims of the wild fires in California
* Pray for the Lafayette, Louisiana movie theater shooting victims and their families
* Pray for the Chattanooga shooting victims and their families
* Pray for Charleston, the victims and families of this tragic church shooting
* Pray for the Carter family, mourning the loss of a loved one
* Victims of Amtrak train derailment in Philadelphia, as well as their families
* Nepal earthquake. Pray for those who are missing, the family members of those who lost their lives, as well as for the families who are awaiting word concerning their missing loved ones.
* Sabrina, healing
* The city of Baltimore, Maryland
* Russell, health/healing (Psalm 103)
* Chris, job related
* Carl, health/healing
* Joan, financial concern
* Elizabeth, health
* Gina, health concern
* Yvette, loss of loved one
* Daphne, marriage
* The Patel family
* Cynthia, medical matter
* Douglas, health concern
* Nina, age 2, heart surgery
* Evan, age 3, on donor list for kidney transplant * The families and friends of the victims of AirAsia Flight 8501 * The family of Shane Montgomery * Pastor S.,healing (Psalm 103:3, Jeremiah 17:14)
*Molly R., age 2, being treated for meningitis (Isaiah 53:5 and 3 John 1:2) PRAY FOR MOLLY'S CONTINUED HEALING AND THAT GOD WOULD PERFORM A SUPERNATURAL MIRACLE, because HE IS ABLE! FORMORE INFORMATIONONMOLLY'S PROGRESS,VISIT: www.caringbridge.org/visit/princessmolly
* Carlesha, young woman abducted in Philadelphia-- PRAISE REPORT!!! Thank you Lord for her safe return home!
* The missing college students in Mexico
* The shooting victims, families, students, high school and community of Marysville, Washington
* The town of Ferguson, Missouri
* Pastor Saaid Abedinini and other Christians imprisoned and persecuted for spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ
* The kidnapped school girls of Nigeria
* The town of Pahoa, Hawaii
* West Africa and all other nations fighting ebola
* Victims of Mt. Ontake volcano eruption in Japan
* Israel, Gaza, Palestine
* Our elected government officials and leaders
* Victims of terrorism as well as those terror groups who seek to perpetuate terror and evoke fear and uncertainty
* For law enforcement and those serving in the military