"For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts."
As you read this post--this prophetic, "You got this!" pep talk, consider who has written it and Who she is writing about. It is not conjecture or pontification. It is personal and experiential. Would you allow yourself to be blessed and encouraged by Mom Pat's words of faith? No matter what you are facing, there is hope! There is victory! This is the Word of God.
"The Sun of Righteousness"
Behold, the day cometh!
- God Almighty will burn them up. What is the "them"? The enemy, sickness, disease, emotional pain, physical pain, financial woes, family situations. They will not remain.
- There is healing for those who fear the name of the Lord. There is a cure!
- Revere the name of the Lord.
- Just like the "YIELD" sign that we see on the road, we must heed to oncoming traffic. When the traffic is clear we can proceed. You can proceed on the right path in your journey to get your cure, remedy, deliverance; to become sound and whole.
- You will be like that young well-fed calf able to trample, stomp, and tread on whatever ails you.
- You will be able to do so with a happy, merry spirit. Your healing has come. Your reward form the Sun of Righteousness is coming eastward bringing your healing, health, and prosperity!
Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you for your word. It is our compass for life and living. It is rich and abundant with lively hope. We anchor our faith in the truths of scripture--that you are not a man that you should lie (Numbers 23:19). You will do what you said. You are eternal, infallible, and immutable. Long before we were conceived in our mother's womb, you knew us. You had a plan for our lives (Jeremiah 1). You also knew that we would face trials and hardships in life, but you encouraged us to be of good cheer (John 16:33), because you had already overcome anything we will face in this journey. So, we thank you for the love, hope, and peace that you have implanted in our hearts. Thank you that we live life from a vantage point of expectation and the resolve of a champion. Thank you for godly sages like Mom Pat, who are living epistles (2 Corinthians 3:1-3) that your word is true. May we be encouraged by their example. We pray for our elders and ask that you continue to bless them. In Jesus' name, Amen.